Genuine IT offers program and project management services through its IT Management Optimization (IMO) Practice. IMO does this by delivering consulting services and managed services built upon industry recognized intellectual property and time-proven know-how gained from over years of industry experience.
Genuine IT offers services that illustrates IT investment flow and the impacts of key inter-related IT processes that influence project and program cost, quality, and throughput.
Genuine IT offers rich experience and deep expertise in BPM technology. Our Business Process Management (BPM) Services offers process centric solutions for today's agile business to identify, design, execute, document, monitor, control, and measure both automated and non-automated business processes to achieve targeted results consistent with an organization's strategic goals.
These processes include:
- Project Portfolio Management.
- Program and Project Management.
- Quality Management.
- Sourcing Management.
Our IMO's expertise in each of these processes guarantees that the right issues are being addressed, the right way.
IMO has also established specific Service Offerings geared to address some of the most pressing IT management issues today.
- IT Investment Management Diagnostic – A diagnostic-oriented consulting service that evaluates the effectiveness and alignment of current processes and provides specific, actionable recommendations for optimizing these to address the needs of the organization.
- PMO Managed Service – An industry first service for outsourcing an existing or desired PMO function to radically improve its efficiency and overall effectiveness to the organization it serves.
- Application Portfolio Outsource ability Diagnostic – A consulting service which independently evaluates the benefits and risks of outsourcing targeted applications within an IT portfolio, and provides recommendations on what and how to outsource to provide maximum expected benefit to the organization.
- Offshore Risk Assessment Service – A managed service to independently evaluate and profile the current application and offshore provider risks inherent within an organization's existing offshore portfolio.