Job Title : RPA Developer
No of Openings: 1
- Performs requirement analysis by gathering both functional and non-functional requirements based on interactions with process owners, stakeholders.
- Develops and supports complex processes, forms, and reports to support the company’s business applications.
- Provides technical knowledge to business analysts and subject matter experts in the business teams for business applications in response to service requests and inquiries.
- Developing Excel automations by writing C# and VB expressions
- Resolves requests for assistance in troubleshooting issues escalated by business analysts to the development teams.
- Production issue analysis, resolving them and updating customer.
- Involves in complete end to end functionality testing and integrations testing in SIT and UAT environments to make sure that bot has met the specifications of the user
Educational Background and Experience needed:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in arelevant Computer science or Technology field.
Mail resume to GenuineIT, 9894 Bissonnet St., # 827, Houston, TX 77036.