Job Title : Computer Programmer/SiteCore Developer
No of Openings: 1
- Gather and analyze the requirements provided from Business, and review functional specifications with the team.
- Design, program and develop the web application using Sitecore as Content Management System.
- Manage Application using software methodology Scrum Agile process to meet the quality standards.
- Develop/Enhance new components and implement web application for various requirements/brands using existing component library following Helix principles.
- Develop and program functionality of web application by using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Glass mapper methodologies, SXA, Sitecore templates, renderings, UI technologies.
- Migrate the webpages and various Html pages from Sitecore 7.5 & 8.2 environment to Sitecore 10.1 environment.
- Responsible for managing the application for various brands performance and any downtime incidents.
Educational Background and Experience needed:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent field. For a position at the level offered, it is not uncommon for the incumbent to also hold a master’s degree and/or number of years of experience in a similar position. These minimum prerequisites for the offered position clearly make it a specialty occupation.
Mail resume to GenuineIT, 9894 Bissonnet St., # 827, Houston, TX 77036.