Job Title : Application Tester/Developer
No of Openings: Multiple
- Design, develop and implement a scalable test automation framework and strategy using Python, Robot Framework and Appium and Jselenium, perfecto and seeTest tool.
- Create test strategy, test plans and test cases for projects managed through Agile development methodology. Make decisions on what type of test cases need to be added to the automated regression testing tool and make sure they get implemented.
- Develop and maintain methods and libraries needed to rapidly grow and scale automation suite. Oversee the design and development of automation testing frameworks for front end and back end API services across desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Develop automation scripts using Java and python for video streaming analytics for mobile devices, tablets, Smart TV, PC and different embedded devices. Develop test cases for Network, beaconing data, interaction, and query of beaconing. Working on server-side debugging like how the beaconing data stored in server.
- Perform code reviews.
- Prepare the high level test summary of the entire team by weekly and by sprint wise and present to the managers and clients. Interact with various team, clients and participate in team meetings, daily scrums, weekly scrum planning.
Educational Background and Experience needed:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology/Systems or Equivalent.
Mail resume to GenuineIT, 9894 Bissonnet St., # 827, Houston, TX 77036.