Job Title : Java Developer/Programmer Analyst
No of Openings: 1
- Working on building web application using Core Java and web technologies.
- Involve in debugging the issues and impact analysis.
- Involve in implementing the software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Creating entire website using lithium studio platform from mocks provided by clients.
- Helping client to understand requirement and implementation process
- Analyzing the level of effort and impact analysis. Involve in requirement Gathering, design, development, writing and supporting solutions built around the technologies.
- Involve in web and enterprise application using MVC design pattern and frameworks like spring, white labeling for different site
Educational Background and Experience needed:
Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science / Engineering. For a position at the level offered, it is not uncommon for the incumbent to also hold a master’s degree and/or a number of years of experience in a similar position. These minimum prerequisites for the offered position clearly make it a specialty occupation.
Mail resume to GenuineIT, 9894 Bissonnet St., # 827, Houston, TX 77036.