Job Title : Software Developer/ Analytics Analyst
No of Openings: 1
- Gather requirements, analyze the source data and do data discovery to create reports.
- Create reports in Power BI desktop and publish reports to respective workspaces, apps and automate the process to show the latest data.
- Create reports using different corporate data models and creating dashboards pointing to different reports.
- Conduct training sessions with business users on Power BI reports and Dashboards.
- Responsible for managing Data Preparation, Data Validation, Data Warehousing, Data evaluation, Power Bi reporting, Information Delivery.
- Support existing Spotfire reports and SSAS Cubes
- Works on Teradata database, IBM Data Stage ETL packages to Validate, Extract, Transform and Load data to Datawarehouse databases.
- Performance tuning of existing ETL Packages. Attending daily stand up meeting following SAFe Agile Framework.
Educational Background and Experience needed:
Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems OR related field and work experience as a Computer Professional in order to execute the work independently with minimum supervision.
Mail resume to GenuineIT, 9894 Bissonnet St., # 827, Houston, TX 77036.